EXPLORE A NEW BREED SERVICE DELIVERY MODEL for HARNESSING EFFICIENCIES IN THE NEW-ERA-OF-WORKPLACE
- Improve the performance of your employees and your entire business.
- Focus your people on what matters and keep everyone engaged and accountable.
- Unleash new potential across your organisation’s HR by delivering great operational efficiency and effectiveness.
Co-employment has several potential benefits:
Co-employment can help you keep your business competitive and profitable.
Co-employment can be a major contributor to improving operational efficiencies while, at the same time, increasing employee satisfaction and reducing operating costs as well as improve your cashflow and open avenues of growth.
- It frees the internal HR staff to focus on revenue-generating activities that add more values than transactional, administrative tasks
- Enhances effectiveness by focusing on what you do best
- Increases flexibility to meet changing business conditions
- Increases customer satisfaction, and shareholder value
- Increases corporate robustness by professional support functions in coordinating information flow
- Transforms the organisation – Enhances company’s ability to integrate processes
- It facilitates access to new ideas and approaches outside the organisation.
- Improves operating performance
- Offers expertise, skills, and technologies that would not otherwise be available
- Improves management and control
- Improves risk management
- Acquire innovative ideas
- Improves credibility and image by associating with superior providers
- Reduces investments in assets and frees up these resources for other purposes
- Generates cash by transferring procurement costs to the co-employment management company
- Gains access and business opportunities through the co-employment community network
- Accelerates expansion by tapping into the co-employment management company’s developed capacity, processes, and systems
- Reduces costs through HR efficiencies and the co-employer’s lower cost structure
- Turns fixed costs into variable costs
- Increases commitment and healthy energy
- Engagement, motivation, satisfaction, happiness
The Co-employment relationship impacts across all performance dimensions
The Co-employment relationship impacts across all performance dimensions and on the way people work , reducing levels of absence and improving levels of employee engagement and in doing so, is able to generate significant cost savings and productivity enhancements for our co-employment member companies.
Enhances convenience and employee benefits for a BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE.
Making life easier for both employers and employees with HR support, business protection and hands-on processing in all employment-related matters.
Forward thinking, employee-focused co-employment community members, take advantage of what co-employment has to offer; build their employer of choice brand and attract and retain better than competitors.
And Co-employment is for everyone.
Opening up a world of countless Benefits!
Will your company be among them?