Employees like to be a part of something great.
And companies who get familiar with the wealth of benefits the co-employment relationship has to offer, don’t miss the opportunity to have a partner that helps them contain and control business costs, ease their administrative burdens, enhance their compliance, improve their cashflow, and become an employer of choice, plus a high performing workplace.
The Co-Employment Partnership takes into account the pressures of time and your need for very practical support in managing people.
Client – Worksite Employer
Manage core business
- Supporting the employees in the work they do
- Day-to-day control of all business and operational decisions that affect company’s bottom line
Ownership of the employees
- Employee selection, recruitment and remuneration
- Allocate work assignments and tasks
- Providing worksite employees with the tools, instruments, and safe place of work
- Track employee performance
- Track time-keeping
- Decisions regarding discipline and termination
The Co-employment management company
Administrative “Employer of Record”
Enhance Company Culture – Employer of choice
Helps employers protect their workers by providing employee benefits.
Health, Wellbeing & Lifestyle
- GP Helpline and Private Perscription Service
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Great savings in everyday shopping, Discounted Retail Offers, and many other great benefits.
Business process improvement & Effortless Administration with best-in-class technology
- Processing payroll
- Issuing Payslips Tracking Expenses Administration Reports for SSP, Maternity, Paternity, Student Loans etc.
- Effecting Wage payments
- Administering benefits, pensions, auto-enrolment Deductions
- HMRC Compliance Year-end payroll filing
Compliance – Risk & Liabilities Management & Sharing
- Complying with regulatory and legislative changes
- Complying with RTI and all of the necessary tax filings
- Complying with pension reform & auto-enrolment
- Advice and support for employment law and health and safety compliance issues, and other employment-related matters and liabilities
- Assist with hiring and termination guidelines to reduce potential for litigation and Tribunal Claims
Supplement the skills of client in-house HR Team
- On-demand complimentary expertise and updates on the effects of employer / employee legislation
- HR best practices advice in administering contracts, workplace policies
- Mediation & support in addressing employment issues effectively
Quality of Life – Work-Life Balance
- Premium Health & Wellbeing Benefits Provision
- Employee Lifestyle Savings & Discounts
- Emotional Personal Support – Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Timely and Accurate Payslips and Payments
- Professional assistance with employment related problems
- A Better Working Environment
- Better Employee Relations & Higher Employee Engagement, Satisfaction, Engagement, Motivation, Productivity
- Best performing, low admin fees pension plan, securing their financial future
The overall result is satisfied, happy, motivated, engaged and productive employees, and a more successful, high-performing workplace.